from Our Technician
- 1. Pre-Cleaning Evaluation: Our cleaning technicians will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. Our technicians will identify problem stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
- 2. Furniture Moving: Our regular pricing includes moving chairs, tables and smaller items. We can quote the exact cost to move any heavier pieces during the pre-cleaning evaluation.
- 3. Pre-Treat: Difficult spots and high traffic areas are pre-treated to increase chances of removal. If there is something that we feel we cannot remove, we will bring it to your attention immediately.
- 4. Deep Cleaning: We clean using our low-moisture oscillating pad machine. This gently “scrubs” the carpet fibers and removes the dirt & soil.
- 5. Post Spot: Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions.
- 6. Post-Clean Grooming: The post-clean will help stand the fibers up for faster drying.